Anova provides workshops and trainings which explore all areas of gender-based violence, particularly sexual violence and domestic violence. Available any day of the week for presentations, displays and other violence prevention initiatives for school, post secondary institutions, workplaces and community groups.
Some of our most popular workshops and trainings include:
- About Anova
- Understanding Gender-Based Violence: Sexual and Domestic Violence
- Consent Comes First: Consent 101
- ABCs of Consent: Teaching Consent and Boundaries to Children & Youth
- Bystander Intervention
- LGBTQ+ Violence and Allyship 101
- Handling Sexual Violence Disclosures
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Let’s Talk about Sex: Sex Positivity, Pornography and Sex Work
- Trauma-Informed Care: Gender-Based Violence Perspective
- Anti-Oppressive Practices at Work
All presentations, content and activities are adapted for the specific demographics of the audience (ex. Discussing boundaries with friends with a group of elementary school students vs. discussing consensual sexual relationships with post-secondary students). Additional workshop and training topics are available and can be created collaboratively with our education department.
If you are interested in booking one of our workshops or trainings, or would like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org